Bikash Bhaban Scholarship, which is also known as Swami Vivekananda Merit Scholarship, will be given to all the Meritorious Students. So, Bikash Bhaban Scholarship is awaiting for the students. It is known to all that there are so many studious or Meritorious Students who have so much talent hidden inside them with bad financial or economic condition which is not good. Lack of Advantages, They can not explore their Mind to the brilliance. So, To make a better future for them. this scholarship is here.
Study is the most important thing in a students life. To provide good education we need a good environment in our society. Its a matter of fact that there are so many students who don’t have the support of finance. Honorable Bikash Bhaban of West Bengal ensured this opportunity for them and started the Educational Fund for them.
Eligibility Criteria For Swami Vivekananda Merit Scholarship 2017 Scholarship 2017
- Candidate should be Permanent Resident of West Bengal.
- Presently Studying in any Institution after Passing State recognized Board/Council or University in West Bengal.
- Candidates secured the following marks
⇒ Candidates who got 75% Marks in Madhyamik Examination for Scholarship in Higher Secondary (10+2) level.
⇒ Who got 75% Marks in Higher Secondary (H.S) Examination for Scholarship in Under Graduate Level.
⇒ Who got 75% Marks in UG Level for Scholarship in Diploma (PG)Level.
- Candidates who do not receive any other scholarship or stipend from Central/State government for the same course or stage of study.
- Whose family income is less than Rs. 80,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand) per year.
Offline Apply Process for Swami Vivekananda Merit Scholarship Form 2017
- Visit Their official website www.eservice.wb.gov.in.
- Search For The Scholarship.
- Download Swami Vivekananda Merit Scholarship Application form.
- Print the Application form.
- Fill up the application from in prescribed format.
- If the from is not correct it will be cancelled.
- Submit the from offline to the address written below.
Offline Apply Process
- Go to Official Website “www.eservice.wb.gov.in”.
- select Application for which you want to apply.
- You can apply in 3 different languages like Bengali, Hindi and English.
- Fill up their Application Form delivering all the necessary details without making any
- Submit their necessary documents with their Online Application Form.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.