The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), limits an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor vacancies in Electrical, Civil Discipline in ER-II for POWERGRID Medinipur-Jeerat Transmission Ltd. (PMJTL) on a contract basis.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-07-2017 at 10:00 Hrs to 19-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs. for Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, follow the post.
Name of the post: Field Engineer and Field Supervisor.
The number of vacancies: 27
Field Engineer: 17 Posts
- Electrical: 13 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
Field Supervisor: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 06 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 29 years as on 19-07-2017.
Age relaxation: 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates as per govt. rules.
- Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for Post 1. (Field Engineer)
- And Diploma from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for Post No.2. (Field Supervisor)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the
- screening test
- written test
- merit & interview.
How to Apply For The Recruitment under Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 05-07-2017 at 10:00 Hrs to 19-07-2017.
Important Dates: Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2017 at 10:00 hrs.
Last date to Apply Online: 19-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs
Last Date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only):21-07-2017 at 17:00 Hrs
Last Date of Submission of Payment Details in online Portal (for already registered candidates only): 21-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs
Procedure To Apply Online For PGCIL Recruitment 2017
For every job, it is a basic problem to find the correct way to apply. We are here to help people to get the correct way by which they will get the right process and proper description. Let’s talk about the apply process briefly.
- Log on to www.powergridindia.com
- Click on Careers —> “Job Opportunities”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all details carefully & submit the form.
- Take the print out of Application form for the future purpose.
Reminder: Before applying online candidate should have scanned copy of photograph & signature.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.