OPSC Recruitment Apply Online 2019 – 386 Asst Executive Engineer Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published a recruitment notification for engagement of 386 Asst Executive Engineer Posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.opsconline.gov.in and www.opsc.gov.in on or before date 06.07.2019 at 11:59 pm. More details about Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Advertisement like age limit, eligibility criteria, OPSC salary, how to apply and other details are discussed below.
Organization Name:- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:-
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Asst Executive Engineer Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:-
|1.Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||353|
|2.Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||33|
Official Website:- www.opsconline.gov.in and www.opsc.gov.in
Advertisement No.:- 1 OF 2019/20
Post Name:- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
Total Vacancy:- 386
Age Limit:- Between 21 to 32 years, as on 01.01.2019
Academic Qualification:- A Degree in Engineering in Civil and Mechanical from any Govt. Recognized Board/ Institute.
Last Date:- 06.07.2019 at 11:59 pm.
Job Location:- Odisha
Job Category:- State Government Job/ PSC Job
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be between 21 to 32 years, as on 01.01.2019.
Age Relaxation:- Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have completed A Degree in Engineering in Civil and Mechanical from any Govt. Recognized Board/ Institute.
A scale of Pay:- Through official notification.
How to Apply:- Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website and submit his/her online application are given below:-
1. Through OPSC Official Website for Apply Online Link www.opsconline.gov.in.
2. Then you visit “Online-Line Application Submission System.”
3. Then you search for “Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical)” Posts.
4. Click on Apply Online button.
5. Please enter Security Code of this page.
6. Then you visit online application form.
7. Fill up the online application.
8. After Click on Submit button.
Selection Method:- Applicants selection will be succeeded of this recruitment through-
1. Written Examination
2. Viva Voce Test
Rs.500/- for General/ OBC candidates.
No fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
List of Documents (copies) to be attached with the Application:-
1. Intermediate/ +2 Sc. Pass Certificate issued by the concerned University/ Council.
2. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/ Council.
3. Mark-lists of all semesters/ annual examinations in support of Degree/ Diploma (Engineering in Civil or Mechanical) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/ Council/ University.
4. Degree/ Diploma (i.e. Engineering in Civil or Mechanical) pass certificate issued by the recognized University or AMIE of India.
5. Discharge Certificate of Ex-Servicemen.
6. Caste Certificate.
7. Aadhaar Card.
8. Disability Certificate.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 07.06.2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: 06.07.2019 at 11:59 pm.
Disclaimer:- eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.
employmentbank.org is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.