Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2019– West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund(WBCMO) has spread their hand to help economically poor intelligent student with Nabanna Scholarship 2019. 10th & 12th pass candidates can apply for Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2019 & Download Application form. West Bengal Government CM Relief Fund Scholarship is available for 10th,12th & Graduate pass candidates who currently studying. Willing candidates can get all the information about Nabanna Scholarship 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, Apply process, Address, last date, etc.
Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2019- Nabanna Scholarship Applicant Download
Organization Name– West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund
Official Website– www.wbcmo.gov.in
Scholarship Name– Nabanna Scholarship
Scholarship For– 10th & 12th pass student
Eligibility– 65% marks for 10th pass, 60% marks for class 12th
Application mode– Offline
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal
- Should be studying in any institute of the State after passing Skateboard / Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in Website Bengal
- Candidates should score 65% marks in aggregate in class 10th (for HS level) / 60% marks in class 12th (Graduate Level) / 55% marks with Honours subject (for PG level)
- Candidates can not apply for other government scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
- applicant’s family income does not exceed Rs. 60000/-
CM Relief Fund Scholarship Amount
This scholarship provides the amount of Rs 10000/- per year on your current course.
How to apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2019
Apply process for Nabanna Scholarship 2019 is Offline. Eligible candidates can Download Application form for Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship through the website www.wbcmo.in or they can write the application form with their won hand. Handwritten Application should contain all detail information. Then the Application form should be submitted to the given address with all required documentation. We also provide the Application Download link on our site.
- Attach the following documents with the filled application form or with the application letter.
- One copy photograph pasted in the right place
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed
- Self Declaration copy with countersigned by Head of the Institute, currently studying
- Admission receipt
- Bank book front page photocopy
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate from Gazetted Officer
14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
For North Bengal Student
P.O- Satellite Township,
After submitting the application form, candidates will get a receipt Copy. With the unique receipt, copy candidates can check your CM Relief Fund Scholarship Application status.
Nabanna Scholarship Helpline Number
The student who applied for the CM Relief Fund Scholarship can contact the Authority for any required help. Candidates can check their application status by visiting the website www.wbcmo.gov.in. The Nabanna Scholarship HelplineLine number is –(033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest news in various fields. We collect the content from various sources to keep the Applicant updated. Hence candidates are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.