Indian Air force Recruitment
As far we know The Air force is gonna recruit in various posts in some of the districts of West Bengal. The test for Indian Air force Recruitment will take place 6.00 am onward as per the notification is given by the Air-Force. This opportunity is only for the Unmarried Male Indian Citizens. The Districts of states West Bengal and Sikkim are under this recruitment section. The recruitment will be for the posts Group ‘Y’ (non-technical).
About Indian Air Force: The Indian Air Force Was established on 1932. It was 8th October when they officially set up the IAF. Their first flight(as) came on 01.04.1933. They took their motto from Gita’s eleventh chapter. Which is the way of reaching the sky with glory at the battlefield, evoking all the fear and self-control losing in the mind? They work for the defense of our nation.
In this Eligibility Criteria, there are,
- India Air Force Recruitment for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistance Post: Candidates for this posts are must come with 10+2 or equivalent Examination With Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) – Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Official Notification For Indian Air Force recruitment: Notification-Indian-Air-Force-West-Bengal
Important Note: In this Group ‘Y’ there are Automobile Technician, Ground Instructor, Medical Assistant, Indian Air Force(police). Total 8 vacancies. Apply Now.
Last Date Of Application: 19.08.2017
- (a) Medical Assistant: Operating as a Medical Assistant, you are made familiar with nursing and first-aid. You are also involved in the management of medical stores, dispensaries and ward supervision in Indian Air force Recruitment.
- (b) Automobile Technician: As an Automobile Technician you will drive all types of light, medium and heavy automobiles, load carriers and specialist vehicles like cranes, towing tractors, fork lifters etc., subject to service exigencies. You will also carry out minor repairs, day to day maintenance and basic level servicing of the common user vehicles and specialist vehicles in the Indian Air Force inventory.
- (c) Ground Training Instructor: As a Ground Training Instructor, you will train personnel on drill, parade, handling of arms and physical exercise. You are also responsible for organizing and conducting all games and sports activities.
- (d) Indian Air Force (Police): As an Indian Air Force (Police) your responsibilities involve assuming police duties and investigation of offenses. You are also in-charge of maintenance of security.
Writing Materials and Documents Required for Indian Air force Recruitment: Candidates are to bring the following:-
- (a) HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- (b) Seven UN-attested recent (taken not before May 2017) passport size color photographs (front portrait in the light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- (c) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Date of Birth verification).
- (d) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet
How to Apply for Indian Air Force
In all the job process the opportunity is so limited so every time we must ensure that we are in the right way. lets talk about the application process.
- The candidates will apply online website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Cheek on Apply
- then inspect the Registration.
- Fill up the online registration form after reading the instruction carefully.
- Then watch for the Apply should against Course.
- Candidates must submit the online application.
- Receipt of multiple applications forms the candidate will result in cancellation. of candidature and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.
wordpress-917486-3184769.cloudwaysapps.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.