Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2019: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship or formally is known as Maulana Azad Scholarship is a National-level Scholarship Scheme for girl students belonging to minority communities. The scheme was started by the Foundation in the academic year 2003-04. The student from class IX to XII comes under this Scholarship scheme. So eligible student cam Apply Online for the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 within 30/11/2019. More information about Eligibility Criteria, Academic Score, the Application process, the Scholarship amount is given through the following paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scheme 2019
- Only girl student belonging to Minority communities of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are eligible
- Applicant studying in 9 to 12 only can apply
- The student should score at least 50% marks in aggregate in the previous class
- The annual family income of the candidate must not be more than INR 2 Lakhs from all sources.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship amount 2019
|5000/- per year
How To Apply for Azad Maulana Scholarship 2019
- Go To The website www.maef.nic.in
- The applicant first have to register their name on MAEF Scholarship Portal by filling Student Registration Form
- Fill up the registration form with all required information
- After submitting the form, students are given a link to download school verification form which needs to be verified by the applicant’s school Principal and uploaded while completing the scholarship form
- Then log in using the generated ID & Password.
- While filling the scholarship form, applicants need to give information regarding their bank details, marks details, parent’s occupation and income details.
- Upload the photograph in jpg format within 200kb
- Scan all related document
- Submit the online Application
- Recent passport size photograph
- Result of last examination pass
- School verification form attested by the Principal of the school/institute
- Family income certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Andhra Card Certificate
- Bank first book copy certificate
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Renewal Application Form
The applicant who will be granted scholarship under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for the year 2019, can renew their application form next year with the User ID & Password.
All the information contained in this page is for information purpose only. eJobTime.com is an informative website which endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.