AIESL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 125 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts: See the AIESL Employment 2019 Notice published for 125 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Positions. Here is a good opportunity for the people, who are looking for Central Government jobs. Go ahead and check all the requirements clearly. And then available for applying for the AIESL opening 2019. Starting from August 26, 2019, the officials of Air India Engineering Services Limited are conducting walk-in for available positions. The final date for attendance on August 26, 2019, While joining AIESL Wakin, the person must have all the qualifications, which are strictly mentioned in the advertisement.
Establish a Central Government agency. Now, all you have to do is check out all the information provided in the official AIESL Employment 2019 notification in AIESL Walkin 2019. To make it even easier, here we are providing complete information. You can find a table here in this section. Various criteria of the table, such as organization names, post names, number of positions and more. Without skipping, try to check that out. Now, if you are willing, you can check other Central Government jobs at our site eJobTime.com.
Category Wise Post Details:
|1.Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||18||09||35||51||12||125|
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Advertisement No.: AIESL/HQ-AME/2019
Advertisement Date: 12.07.2019
Name of The Post: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Number of Vacancies: 125
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Closing Date: August 26, 2019 at 09:30 hrs.
Job Location: New Delhi
Job Category: Private Job
AIESL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The minimum & maximum age range is available in the official notification. Therefore, before applying for recruitment you can check the official notification.
Candidates who wants to apply age should be below 53 years, as on 01.08.2019.
Age relaxation by 58 years for SC/ST, 56 years for OBC and 58 years for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
1. DGCA License to certify.
2. CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900/Max aircraft.
3. CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B777-200LR/300ER or B787 series aircraft.
4. One year of maintenance experience in certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/Max or B777-200LR/300ER or B787 as applicable.
5. Multiple qualified AMEs may also apply.
Candidates must have completed 12th (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from any Govt. Recognized Board/ Institute.
Rs.95,000/- to Rs.1,28,000/- per month as per post wise.
AIESL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 26.08.2019 at 09:30 hrs.
Address where you may send the application form:
“Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
(Near New Custom House), Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi- 110037″
Applicants selection will be succeeded in this recruitment through-
Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC candidates.
Rs.500/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-S candidates.
ATTACH THE SELF-SIGNED PHOTOCOPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH THE FORM:
1. Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photocopy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College or Gazetted Officer and SSC passing certificate).
2. Application Fee, wherever applicable.
3. 03 additional recent passport-size photographs.
4. School Leaving Certificate.
5. HSC (12th Std) Certificate.
6. Matriculation Mark-sheet and SSC Passing Certificate.
7. Diploma/ Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate (with copies of Mark-sheets of all Semesters), if applicable.
8. License copies with certifying date duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority.
9. Caste Certificate in case of OBC.
10. Experience Certificate(s), wherever applicable.
11. Domicile Certificate, wherever applicable.
12. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman.
13. Copy of Licence with endorsement/ Authorization Letter.
14. Income and asset certificate by EWS candidates in the attached format.
Interview Date: August 26, 2019 to August 30, 2019 at 09:30 hrs. to 12:00 hrs.
HOW TO PAY THE APPLICATION FEE:
The application fee will be paid through Demand draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited.”
DISCLAIMER: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.