AFMS Recruitment : Armed Forces Medical Services has initiated a new recruitment drive for a total of 650 vacancies, out of which 585 are for Male candidates and 65 are reserved for Female candidates. As per the AFMS Statement, The online registration process for the medical officer post has been started, and the online application will be accepted until September 10, 2023. The direct link to apply for AFMS Recruitment 2023 will be added here for the candidate’s reference. To know more details about this drive, like application fee, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, salary details, important dates, and others,
|Recruitment Board||Armed forces Medical services|
|Recruitment Name||AFMS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Details||Medical officer|
|Required Academic Qualification||MBBS/ PG|
|Required Age||Below 35 years|
|Recruitment Nofication PDF||Available|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start of Application||12.08.2023|
|Application last date||10.09.2023|
|Remuneration||As per AFMS Rules|
Important Date Section
|Release date of Recruitment PDF||August 2023.|
|Date of commencement of application||12.08.2023|
|Final Date of Application||10.09.2023|
AFMS Recruitment : Vacancy
|Name of the post||Male||Female||Total|
AFMS Recruitment : Eligibility Requirement
Age limit :
- MBBS Degree holder : Below 30 years
- PG Medical degree holder : Below 35 years
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should holding MBBS or PG Medical qualification e.g MD/ MS/ DNM Degree from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for Medical officer post.
Upper Age Limit :
|Parametre||Upper Age limit|
|For SC & ST Candidates||5 years|
|For PWD Candidates||10 years|
|For OBC Candidates||3 years|
AFMS Recruitment : Fees Structure
|For SC & ST Candidates||nil|
|For PWD Candidates||nil|
|For OBC Candidates||nil|
How to Fill up the Application Form
Interested candidates must follow the following step to apply for this recruitment easily
- At first the candidates are required to visit the official website of AFMS.
- On the right side of the homepage candidates can see the latest recruitment notification provided by the AFMS.
- You can choose the recruitment notice which you want to apply.
- If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then register first on the portal by providing a Valid personal mobile number and email address.
- After completing of registration, login by entering the generated ID and password.
- Fill in all the particular with basic information as asked on the form.
- Deposit the requisite application fee according to your category and upload the requisite documents in prescribed format.
- Cross check the details you entered on the form and then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
As per the Government rules
FAQs of AFMS Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are notified for AFMS Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans> There are a total of 650 vacancies are notified through this drive
Q. What is the last date of registering For Medical Officer post ?
Ans> Candidates are able to registering themselves on the official portal till 10th September 2023.