west Bengal Municipal Service Commission has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Planner, Surveyor, Draftsman, Work Assistant & Lower Division Clerk vacancies under Gangasagar Bakkhali Development Authority. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-06-2017 to 24-07-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
In this recruitment any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in shape with the eligibility criteria will be canceled. The other processes like Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details which will be provided by provided by the candidate, Also it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only the accurate, full and correct information in the application format.
Applicants are hereby notified that the recruitment is for
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Account cum Audit Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Treasurer:01Post
- Assistant Computer: 01 Post
- Computer SystemExecutive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Assistant and Manager: 01 Post
- Law Officer: 01 Post
- Manager: 01 Post
- Computer Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Planner: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Planner: 01 Post
- Surveyor: 02 Posts
- Planning Assistant: 04 Posts
- Clerk cum Typist: 02 PostsCashier: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Behind every job, there are some Eligibility Criteria which decides the applicant’s fate. To qualify for a job everyone must ensure that he has the ability and only then you can say that there is no fault of your own
- As we notified candidates age must be 18 to 32 years for Executive Engineer (Electrical), Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil), Assistant & Manager, Law Officer, Assistant Manager (Electrical), Computer System Manager, Assistant Planner and Junior Assistant Junior planner.
- Age limit is 18 to 40 for the other posts mentioned here.
- Although not much about the age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates. If something is said later, we will be referred here.
- As per their requirements candidates must ensure that they have
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
- Exp- 12 years Experience in the field.
- For the other posts Diploma in the specific courses.
- 60% marks
- The experience of one year (there are various posts so see the official notification).
- Application fee for the U.R. and OBC candidates is 150.00/-
- Processing charge: 50.00/-
- Bank Charges: 20.00/-
- There is no application charge for the SC/ST candidates. Though they have to pay the Processing Charge of Rs.50.00 and bank challan fee of 20.00/-
Last date for Registration for on-line application and generation of challan is
28.07.2017 and application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by
29.07.2017 and the process of submission of Application must be completed by 31.07.2017.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.