New list (8th) of enrolled candidates are published by the West Bengal labor department. The government of West Bengal has recently published a list of Yuva candidates who have already enrolled their names to the employment bank and still waiting for their turn to come for receiving the sum of amount Indian rupees 1500 monthly as Baker Vata as proposed by the government of wWestBengal.
Read More >> How to Know About WBSSC Group-D Result 2017
Guidance for Unemployed: As we all know it’s all about the labor department. Behind every job, there are some Eligibility Criteria which decides the applicant’s fate. To qualify for a job everyone must ensure that he has the ability and only then you can say that there is no fault of your own.
How To Find Your Name In The Yuvashree List
- First of all, go to the official website of West Bengal employment bank (www.employmentbankwb.gov.in).
- There should be a link given on the site to Download the list.
- Click on the link and download the pdf file then open.
- All selected candidates detail has given on the list.
- Try search or find the option to get to your name if it is on the list there are more than 12000 candidates nominated for Yyuvashree scheme.
What To Do Next If Your Name Is Listed On The Pdf File?
- Download the employment bank annexure 1.
- Download the employment bank annexure 2.
Documents Required :-
■ Filled in Annexure-1 & Annexure-2
■ Ration Card.
■ EB Enrollment Confirmation Receipt.
■ Bank Account Front Page.
■ Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
■ Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC)
■ Educational Certificates (Mark sheets) of Exam Passed.
All the documents must be self-attested by the candidate.
All the documents’ have to submit to the SDO concerned.
Click Here to Know >> Vacancy in Reliance Jio – Recruitment For Kolkata 2017
What is Yuvashree? (Bekar Vata)
A scheme of the state government of West Bengal to provide assistance to the youth who are educated but still unemployed .by providing monthly 1500 Indian rupees to the enrolled candidates of West Bengal.
How to apply for the Yuvashree scheme.
1) To enroll your name go to the official website of the West Bengal employment bank.
2) fill all the required information on the website.
3) print out the form provided by the website after submitting.
4)SMS will be sent to your contact no registered by you with the content a registration id and password
5) visit the nearest employment exchange office with the original documents.
Who are eligible for the scheme?
- He or she must be unemployed as well as a resident of West Bengal.
- Should be enrolled to the employment bank.
- Minimum qualification of 8th pass and above.
- The candidate should be within the age of 18 to 45. the last and foremost.
- He or she has not availed any financial assistance or loan under any state, central government sponsored self-employment scheme.
Official Website>> www.employmentbankwb.gov.in
Click here >>> New list (8th) of Yuvashree
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.