Online applications are invited from the candidates for the recruitment of Tutor/Demonstrator in MES (Medical Education Service). A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the posts of Tutor/ Demonstrator in different disciplines under West Bengal Medical Education Service, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Job alert, both fresher and experienced can get WBHRB recruitment 2017 notification on recent recruitment 2017 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 13.10.2017 for the latest recruitment notification from West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB 2017 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from WBHRB 2017.
Dates for Online Registration of Applications: 10.10.2017- 23.10.2017
Available Dates for Payment: 11.10.2017- 30.10.2017
Official notification: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2017
- MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 )
- Weight age shall be given to candidates holding recognized Postgraduate degree (for disciplines under the Specialties group)
- Recognized Postdoctoral degree (for disciplines under the Super specialties group) in the concerned discipline in accordance with the ‘Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998’ framed by the 2 Medical Council of India, published in Part – III, Section – 4, of the Gazette of India, dated the 5th day of December, 1998, as subsequently amended, and which are included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Publications in journals indexed with Index Medicus or National Level journals of the National Academic Organizations.
- Two years’ service experience in rural areas.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the page 1 of Application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment will be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without the fee will be liable to rejection.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.