Swami Dayanand Foundation Scholarship 2019: The expenses for Engineering & Medical courses are immense nowadays. So the Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation has come forward with their Swami Dayanand Foundation Scholarship 2019 for those student studying in professional Engineering / Medical / Architecture / IT / Pharmacy courses at premier institutes of India. 12th pass eligible candidates can apply online within the last date i.e 31/09/2019. Other details about Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship like Eligibility Criteria, Academic Score, the Application process, recured document, Last Date is given below.
Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019 – Apply Online
Scholarship Name: Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship
Organization Name: Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation
Eligibility: 12th pass & enrollment in Engineering / Medical Course
Last Date for Applying: 31/08/2019
Application Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Dayanand Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Students passing class 12th or equivalent full time/regular courses in the institute/college recognized by the AICTE / State Education Board / MCI.
- Candidate must have secured 85% marks in 12th class.
- Candidate studying Undergraduate medical courses in the Govt. College & selected private colleges (as per the list available on the website).
- The candidate should have taken admission by passing the Competitive Examination conducted by Central / State Boards. Proof of rank will be submitted for applying for scholarships.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 25 years as on October 2019. No age limit relaxation will be applicable
- The gross annual income of the family of the candidate from all sources should not be less than Rs. 6.00 lacs per annum. Students having the lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
Swami Dayanand Foundation Scholarship Amount
Just like Priyamvada Birla scholarship, Swami Dayanand Foundation also grants an annual amount for the selected candidates
|Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Gold Scholarships
|Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Silver Scholarships
|Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships
|Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships
|Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships
|Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships
How To Apply for Swami Dayanand Foundation Scholarship 2019
Candidates who are eligible according to the above criteria can apply online through www.swamidayanand.org
- Go to the website
- Click on Apply online link
- Fill up the Online application form with all required details
- Upload a photograph
- Scan all related document
- Submit the Application form
After successful registration, the candidate will receive a confirmation email along with a copy of the application form.
- Copy of 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Rank Card of Entrance Examination copy.
- College Admission receipt copy
- Certificate of family income / BPL certificate / Certificate from local panchayat office for proof of annual family income / ITR
- Two copies of passport size photos and one ID Proof (Voter, PAN, Aadhaar Card, etc).
Scholarship Renewal Eligibility & Application
For renewal of the Application, the applicant should pass their first-year examination with at least 7.5 CGPA
The application should reach the above-mentioned address within 20 days of the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination.
All the information contained in this page is for information purpose only. eJobTime is an informative website which endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.