RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment : Railway Recruitment Board – South Western Railway has published the Latest Employment advertisement on its official page which is https://www.rrchubli.in/. These recruitment Drive has been published for the engagement of 904 Act Apprentice post under Different Division of RRC-SWR i.e Hubbali Division, Bengaluru Division, Central Workshop (Mysuru) & Others.
This is a Remarkable career opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Apprentice Job in Government Organisation. Willing candidates are advised to apply for 904 Act Apprentice vacancy before last date. As per the official notification, The online registration link will be remain active till 02.08.2023. Read the complete article for the details of Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Vacancy details, useful link & others information regarding RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board – South Western Railway|
|Recruitment Name||RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Post Details||Act Apprentice|
|Required Academic Qualification||ITI|
|Required Age||15 – 24 years|
|Recruitment Nofication PDF||Available|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start of Application||03.07.2023|
|Application last date||02.08.2023|
|Remuneration||as per rules.|
Important Date Section
|Release date of Recruitment PDF||03.07.2023|
|Date of commencement of application||03.07.2023|
|Final Date of Application||02.08.2023|
RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment : Vacancy
Job Title – Act Apprentice
|Name of Division||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total number of vacancy|
|Carriage Repair Workshop , Hubballi||112||31||16||58||217|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||23||07||01||12||43|
RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment : Eligibility Requirement
Age limit :
The minimum age of the candidates is 15 years and the maximum age of the candidates should be 25 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should pass class 10th level exam or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board under 10+2 education system with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have National Trade Certificate in relevant trade from a National council for vocational Training (NCVT) Or state council for vocational training (SCVT) recognized institute.
Upper Age Limit :
|Parametre||Upper Age limit|
|For SC & ST Candidates||5 years|
|For PWD Candidates||10 years|
|For OBC Candidates||3 years|
RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment : Fees Structure
|For SC & ST Candidates||NIL|
|For PWD Candidates||NIL|
|For OBC/ EWS/ UR Candidates||Rs. 100|
- The selection will be done on a basis of merit.
- The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks acquired in 10th and ITI.
How to Fill up the Application Form
- Candidates need to apply for apprentice post by visiting the official page
- Read the detailed notification for filling up the application form.
- Provide the accurate name and other details on the registration form.
- Here you need to indicate your mobile number and email id.
- Then Login with using the generated ID and pasword.
- Fill up the form and upload required documents.
- submit the application before last date and keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
As per apprenticeship rules.
RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment – FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are announced for RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans> There is a total number of 904 vacancies are announced.
Q. What is the age required for RRC-SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans> The minimum age of the candidates is 15 years and the maximum age of the candidates should be 25 years.