Apply Online for Night Guard job. There are 30 vacant posts of a Night guard. LDC & Other Posts are also vacant: If you are interested in applying for this job.Office of the District Judge, Jalpaiguri has published the recruitment notification for 30 English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk), Office Peon (Group D), Farash & Night Guard vacancies in the Judgeship of Jalpaiguri for the current year 2017. Eligible candidates who are interested may apply online for Recruitment Jalpaiguri District Court Group D Post 2017 from 12-06-2017 to 11-07-2017 up to 11:59 hrs. Eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply also written here.
All the freshers and newcomers are welcome in the job circle. They will get some opportunities from Govt. job sectors. As far we know they are recruiting freshers for this job. Non-experienced candidates are also invited here. Don’t waste time and get prepared to fill up the form. Jalpaiguri District Court Vacancy Details are briefly written here. Before applying be sure about all the post related requirements.
Name of the Post:
- English Stenographer (Group B): Vacancy 07
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): Vacancy 07
- Office Peon (Group D): 01 Post
- Farash (Group D): Vacancy 06
- Night Guard (Group D): Vacancy 07
- Process Server Seal Bailiff (Group D): Vacancy 01
- Process Server Summon Bailiff (Group D): Vacancy 01 Post
Total Posts: 30
Age Limit :
- The candidate’s age limit should be within 18 years to 40 years as on 01.06.2017.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD the age relaxation will be as per Government rules. Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- 5 Years for SC/ST.
- 3 Years for OBC.
Educational Qualification: For Recruitment Jalpaiguri District Court Group D Post 2017
- Candidates should have passed a Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Certificate in Computer training from a recognized Institution.
- with typing knowledge for Post No. 01 & 02.
- Applicant must pass VIII Class or equivalent examination from any recognized school or Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent institution for Post No. 03 to 05 & 07.
- passed a Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized equivalent board for Post No. 06.
Candidates will be selected based on exam/test.
- Rs. 350/- for General 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (A), OBC (B) candidates for Post No. 01 & 02
- 300/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (A), OBC (B) candidates for Post No. 03 to 07 through online by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
How to Apply :
- Go to the official Website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in / www.ecourt.gov.in/jalpaiguri / www.jalpaiguri.gov
- Click on “Apply online
- Read all instructions carefully & fill those details in online application.
- Check full sheet before submitting the form.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.