AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019: Intelligent girl student who passed their class 12th exam with flying color are invited to apply for Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2019. This scheme is provided by All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) to help promising young girl child to build their future. This scheme is for Technical student only (Degree / Diploma). Eligible candidates can apply online through the provided link within the last year. Just like Maulana Azad Scholarship, this scholarship is only girls. Every year a total of 4000 students selected for this scholarship (2000 for Graduation & 2000 for Diploma). More details information about Pragati Scholarship is given below.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019
Scholarship Name: Pragati Scholarship
Organization Name: All India Council of Technical Education
Official website: www.aicte-india.org
Scholarship for: Technical Student (Girls)
Qualification: 12th pass
Pragati AICTE Scholarship Amount
The total scholarship number is 4000. 2000 scholarship is given to Diploma student & other 2000 is for Degree student. The amount of the scheme is as follows
- The tuition fee of Rs. 30000 or the actual tuition fee amount, whichever is less
- Rs. 2000 per month for 10 months as incidental charges each year.
- In case the tuition fee waiver or reimbursement. the scholarship amount of Rs. 30000 is reimbursement to the student for buying books, software equipment, laptops, desktop.
Eligibility Criteria Pragati Scheme 2019
- Only Girl Childs are eligible
- Should pass class 12th with minimum 50% marks
- pursuing in 1st year in any Technical Under Graduate (BE / B.Tech) or Diploma in AICTE approved Institution of the respective year
- Family income should be under Rs. 8 lakh per annum by all source
- Two Girls Child per family are eligible
- Applicant must pursue a general admission process. Admission through management quota are not eligible
How To Apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019
The Apply process for Pragati Scholarship Scheme is Online. Candidates can download the fillup instruction notice through the link provided here.
- First Visit the AICTE Portal (provided in the age)
- Click on “Register Here” to create a new profile. Enter the details and click on “Register”
Confirmation e-mail link will be sent to the registered e-mail ID. Please click on the link to confirm
- Log in with your ID & Password
- FillUp The application form
- Upload the photograph, Signature & related document
- Submit the Application form
- Take a print out for further use
- SSC/10th pass result
- 12th pass result
- Family Income Certificate
- Admission letter
- Adhar Card copy
- The first page of Bank passbook
- Caste Certificate(if required)
- Certificate for physically Disable candidates (should have more than 40% disability)
All the Scanned documents which are to be uploaded along with Online Application
should be only in jpg./pdf./png. Formats within 200kb.
Pragati Scholarship Scheme Application Renewal
Successfully granted candidates should renew their Application form nex year in order to continue their benefits. The applicant will need their first-year clearance result for this.
All the information contained in this page is for information purpose only. eJobTime.com is an informative website which endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.