Are you looking for a job in West Bengal? If so, log in to the employment bank WB, if you have not done so already, or enrol anew if you have not done so already. Read and find out about the new procedure for signing up as a new user for the employment bank.
Check Yuvasree New List 2023, ANNEXURE-III SUBMIT, Yuvasree Prakalp Yojana
Employment Bank of West Bengal
Every state has an official bank to help its residents with their banking needs, but West Bengal has an employment bank that is distinct from any local bank in fact.
Together with support from the WB Higher Education Department and WB Technical Education & Training Department, the WB Labor Department and WB Information Technology Department launched the initiative. The main goal of the Employment Exchange is to fill open positions in WB state government departments and services with qualified candidates. It is primarily the top placement agency for openings in state government institutions and businesses that are not in the Public Sector Unit (PSU).
Through this bank’s online portal, the citizens of WB can access a variety of employment-related services and features that benefit them with employment or activities related to employment.
If you are looking for a job or an institute, or if you are an employer looking to hire someone, this service is ideal for you because it relates to the skill development of domestic workers and the placement activities of employees.
A total of 3451063 job seekers have registered for open positions, and there are nearly 704 employers registered in the WB Employment Bank recruiting for their organizations and businesses in a variety of industries. In addition to businesses, 263 institutes are also using this service to fill open positions. Know about the precise enrollment procedure in the following steps:
New Enrollment in West Bengal Employment Bank
1. Navigate to https://employmentbankwb.gov.in in your browser.
2. On the home page, click New Enrolment Job Seeker to access the T&C page.
3. Scroll down and check the box. “I have read, understood, and agreed to the Employment Bank Terms and Conditions.”
4. Select the Accept & Continue option.
5. The following page appears; enter various details, including Contact ID and personal information.
6. Enter your personal and contact information as requested below.
• Name: Enter your own full name here.
• Names of Father and Mother: Enter your father’s or mother’s surname here.
• Spouse Name: Enter your husband/wife’s name here if you have one, or keep it blank if you do not.
• Gender: Choose your gender from the options provided.
• Caste/OBC: Choose your caste in the list.
• Religion: Choose the religion that you practice or belong to, from the drop-down menu.
• Marital Status: Indicate your marital status here.
• Year of Birth: Enter your birth date in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
• Physically Disabled: Choose if you are suffering from any type of disability.
• Ex-Serviceman Or Not: Choose the preferred response if you have previously worked in any government-related office.
• Mailing Address: Fill in your home address here.
• State: Name the state you were born in.
• District: Choose your district of West Bengal here.
• Pin Code: Enter your area’s pin code here.
• Mobile: Enter your phone number minus the country phone code in this field.
• Email: Type your own email address in here.
7. Enter the Requested Educational Information
• Exam that you have passed: Choose an exam type ranging from 10th or Metric to your most recent education.
• University/ Council / Board Name: Choose from the drop-down menus.
• Year of exam passing: Enter the year in which the exam was passed.
• % of points: Enter the marks percentage received according to memos but not marks.
• Add a new item: Once others have been added, this option should be usedfor adding new education.
8. Physical Measurements and Language, as well as CV and Photos Uploading
Enter the language information requested. All of the languages are available in the drop down menus here. Selectyour appropriate responses.
• Read, write, speak, and communicate fluently: Choose an option based on the language you have chosen.
• Add a new item: Once a language has been added, this option should be used for adding another.
• Height, Weight, and Chest: Enter such information in the appropriate measurement scale.
Upload a photo or a resume
• Photo: Choose and upload a passport-size photo in jpg or jpeg format that is no larger than 500kb in size by clicking the “Browse” button.
• CV: Select “Browse” and upload your resume or CV.
9. Enter Information and Additional Details about Your Experience
Mention the Specifics about Experience
• Name of the Employer: Enter the name of your current or previous employer here.
• Experience Year: Enter the amount of experience (in years) in a number of fields.
• Type of Experience: Choose your level of experience.
• Position Held: Mention the job post title
• Salary: Enter your salary here.
• Sector: Choose the industry in which you have worked.
• Add a new item: Use the option to include any additional experience.
• Proof of Address: Choose from “Ration Card,” “Voter ID Card,” or “Passport.”
• ID/Proof of Residence: Enter the number on the ID that corresponds to the selected proof of residence.
• Willing to Relocate: Choose the option of your preference from the drop-down menu.
• Whether or not BPL: Choose “Yes” or “No” for such an option. Here, BPL stands for Below Poverty Line.
• Further information: You can enter any additional information you want here.
• Code of Security: Fill in the box with the security code shown in the image.
10. Check both boxes and then click Submit.
11. When the account is confirmed and you click on the confirmation link in the email, the login information for your account will be immediately sent to your registered email id.
To continue with your job search after registering with the employment portal, you must log into the West Bengal Employment Bank in the steps mentioned below.
How Do You Log In To WB Employment Bank?
1. Go to the employment bank’s official website.Open your browser and navigate to the Employment Bank’s official website, https://employmentbankwb.gov.in.
2. Hover over and Click the Login button.
3. Choose the login option for Job Seekers.
4. Fill in your username, password, and security code.
5. Select the Submit option. It will take you to the Job Seekers page.
6. Look for a job that meets your needs.
If you want to be seen by hundreds of employers from various companies, institutes and businesses and bag a good position, you must first create an account with West Bengal Employment Bank and search for WB jobs.
What to Do If You Forgot Your West Bengal Employment Bank Account Password?
• Navigate to the JobSeekers sign-in page.
• After clicking “Forgot Password,” enter your security code and User ID.
• Your registered mobile no. will then receive an OTP, which when entered will prompt you to change your password.
What happens if the West Bengal Employment Bank Account User ID is Lost?
Not to worry, you can check the user ID directly and use it to log in if you have your registered email address or mobile number.
How to Use West Bengal Employment Bank to Find a Job?
After creating a new job seeker enrollment account, you can search for open positions and apply for the same. If chosen, the organizations, institutions, or businesses will directly hire you through the platform.
WB Employment Bank Contact Info
WB Employment Bank
Directorate of Employment, West Bengal 67, Bentinck Street (4th Floor) Kolkata – 700069
Email id: [email protected]
Contact No – 2204-0111.
|Madhyamik||10th Matric Pass|
|Fitter from ITI||ITI Pass|
|Certificate course in DTP, another certificate course in web page design||Certificate Course|
|Certificate course in welder with specialization in TIG and MIG||Certificate Course|
|D.C.E with a special course in CAD||Diploma Polytechnic|
|Diploma in Apparel Designing||Diploma Others|
|B.A. Pass (History, Pol. SC. And Philosophy) from a college under C.U. or other||Graduate (Pass)|
|B.Sc (H) in Zoology and others||Graduate (Honors)|
|B.Tech in IT from WBUT followed by specialized course in Oracle and Post gre||Graduate (Engineering)|
|MBBS from Calcutta Medical College||Graduate (Medical)|
|M.D. , Medicine||Post Graduate (Medical)|
|M.S. Orthopedic||Post Graduate (Medical)|
|M.Sc Economics with special paper in Econometrics||Post Graduate (General)|
|MBA Finance||Post Graduate (Management)|
|MCA/MCA from IGNOU||Post Graduate (Engineering)|
Employment Bank, Yuvasree New List 2023, ANNEXURE-III SUBMIT, Yuvasree Prakalp Yojana
As a result of the Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana launched by the West Bengal Government in 2013, we will examine the Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana in detail in this article. The Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana is a financial assistance scheme for unemployed youth that aims to increase their employment opportunities in the state.
The objective of the Scheme
Providing financial assistance to registered jobseekers of employment bank is intended to make them employable or suitable for setting up self-employment ventures by upgrading their level of skill.
Benefits of the Scheme
An eligible applicant will receive a monthly financial assistance of Rs.1500 under the Yuvasree Prakalpa scheme.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for unemployment assistance under this program:
– This scheme provides financial assistance only to one member of a family.
– Yuvasree Scheme is open to individuals between the ages of 18 and 45.
– An employment bank should be enrolled by the applicant.
– The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
– The applicant must be unemployed and enrolled as a job seeker.
– The Applicant must pass the 8th class and above.
– The Applicant must not avail any financial assistance under state government related to the self-employed scheme.
Documents Required of The Applicant
Application forms should be accompanied by the following documents.
– Copy of higher secondary mark sheet.
– Other educational certificates and optional.
– Voter ID. card
– PAN card.
– Bank account details (Bank passbook copy).
Registration Procedure of Yuvasree Prakalpa Scheme
Follow the steps below to register online before applying for the scheme. The applicant must register their name on the Employment Bank before applying for the scheme.
Step 1: To register as a job seeker, applicants need to visit the official website of the West Bengal Employment Bank.
Step 2: Click on the “New Enrollment Job Seeker” button, Then The terms and conditions for registering will be displayed.
Step 3: Click on the “Accept and Continue” option.
Step 4: Then You can see the application form will open on the next screen.
Step 5: Fill out the form with the details of the required documents and click on the “Save” button to save your all data.
Step 6: Upon successful registration, the applicant will receive a registration number.
Note: To apply for the Yuvasree Prakalpa scheme, the applicant needs to visit their nearest employment exchange with all the required documents.
Yuvasree Prakalpa Scheme Application Procedure
To apply for the Yuvasree Prakalpa scheme, please follow the steps specified here.
Step 1: Visit the employment bank website of West Bengal again.
Step 2: Download the form for unemployment assistance (Annexure-1 and Annexure-2).
Step 3: Fill out the application form with the required document details and submit the application form to the sub-divisional office.
Note: A list of selected candidates will be published on the official website of the employment bank, and sanctioned funds will be transferred to the registered bank account of the candidate.