Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 – Online Apply for Soldier Vacancy: All covered state candidates can join the appointment meeting with their original document in the Dominion Certificate, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet, Relation and Athletic Certificate (if any). If you want to know more about candidate ARO Kikkut Sena, admission recruitment or Regimental Center or Relation/ Sports Kota army Bharati Age limit, qualification, physical action, joining process, state/ district based Army Rally date, relationship or sports quotas bounce marks, details below.
Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Calicut (HQ Employment Recruitment Zone Bangalore) will organize a recruitment rally in Thrissur (Kerala) from August 28 Aug to 08 Sep 2019. According to the detailed data, the rallies will be published in newspapers after August 18, 2019. Army recruitment office can be found in the Calicut (Bangalore HQ Employment Building) and admission card. Interested youth and unmarried male candidates can apply online for an army general duty, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Army Tech, Solar Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary, and Solidar Tradesmen join the Indian Army to join the recruitment rally on Jul 04 2019 to Aug 18 2019, The official portal to join the Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Below are some of the information about qualification, physical fitness, and age limit.
ARO Calicut Army Bharti Rally 2019 Vacancies:
1. Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary
4. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management (All Arms)
5. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th pass (All Arms)
6. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th pass (All Arms)
CHEST: 76-77 (+5 CM expansion)
The minimum & maximum age range is available in the official notification. Therefore, before applying for recruitment you can check the official notification.
1.Soldier General Duty- Between 17 years 06 months to 21 years
2.Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical- Between 17 years 06 months to 23 years
3.Soldier Tradesman- Between 17 years 06 months to 23 years
4.Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant- Between 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Age relaxation by SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women candidates as per Government of India Rules.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates should have passed SSLC/ 10th passed with 45% marks in aggregate/ 12th (10+2)/ 8th passed from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Through Army Official Notification.
Calicut Indian Army Bharti has kept proper documents before applying for the application.
First, complete the registration process and then there will be your registration number and password so that you can log in to the official website of the Indian Army and if you already have the registration number you can log in directly. If a candidate registers and forgets the password, then create a new password and then click on “Forget Password”.
1. Through Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Then you visit the home page of this website.
3. You can click “Officer Selection” in case you want to join as an Officer or Click “JCO / OR Enrolment”.
4. Then log in and registration will open a new page.
5. Then you enter your username and password and click Login.
6. New users or candidates must first register and then log in to their army profile.
7. Once you click the online application after login.
8. Fill in all the details and upload your photos and signatures.
9. After Click on Submit button.
Applicants selection will be succeeded of this recruitment through-
i. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
ii. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
iii. Medical Test
iv. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
There will be no fee for any candidate.
THE RALLY WILL HAVE TO BRING TOGETHER THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/ CREDENTIALS, ALONG WITH TWO CERTIFIED PHOTOCOPIES:
1. Admit Card.
2. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
3. Education Certificates.
4. Nativity/ Domicile Certificate.
5. Community/ Cast Certificate.
6. Religion Certificate.
7. School Character Certificate.
8. Unmarried Certificate.
9. Relationship Certificate.
10. NCC Certificate.
11. Sports Certificate.
12. Single Bank A/C.
13. PAN Card.
14. AADHAR Card.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 04.07.2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: 18.08.2019
Rally Date: 28.08.2019 to 08.09.2019
RALLY VENUE: Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University College Ground, Mannuthy, Thrissur.
DISCLAIMER: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.
employmentbank.org is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.