BPSC Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 434 Rural Development Officer & Other Posts: Apply online for 434, General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Service (Sub Section Officer)/ preferred Sub-Committee and General Administration, Police Vice Chancellor, District Parliament Home Department (Special Branch), Election Officer equivalent to election commissioner and other posts. From July 10, 2019 to July 24, 2019, interested and competent competitors can go ahead and register themselves. 6th of August, the online application form final date.
Before applying for Bihar PSC 65 CCE Entry 2019, verify all the requirements. Candidates must be kept in mind that the Bihar Public Service Commission’s 65 CCE examination notice 2019 will be submitted in online mode. The app will be considered in any other way. Also, on our site, we have shared complete instructions about BPSC 65 CCE Exam Online Application Form 2019, check them out.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Rural Development Officer & Other Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|5.Junior Election Officer||46|
|7.District Minority Welfare Officer||01|
|8.Bihar Education Service||72|
|10.Rural Development Officer||110|
|11.City Executive Officer||11|
|13.Block Panchayati Raj Officer||14|
|15.Block SC, ST Welfare Officer||18|
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 434 Posts
Job Location: Bihar
Starting Date: July 10, 2019
Closing Date: July 24, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The minimum & maximum age range is available in the official notification. Therefore, before applying for recruitment you can check the official notification.
Minimum Age: 20 years, 21 years, 22 years
Maximum Age: 37 years (Male)
Maximum Age: 40 years (Female), as on 01.08.2019
Age relaxation by 40 years for Female (UR), BC, EBC and 42 years for SC/ ST candidates.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized board or university, for this appointment.
Also check the official notification for full details of educational qualification.
Pay Matrix Level-7 to Pay Matrix Level-9
BPSC RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on or before date 24.07.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Bihar Public Service Commission Official Website.
1. The candidate must read the official notice carefully from the official website.
2. There are online Vacancy than clicking on given links or visits below the official website.
3. Now Register yourself and have to fill all your details like personal details, education and fees.
4. Do not forget to upload the correct pictures and signatures (before reading the instructions).
5. If the form fills carefully and the attachment of all your documents is empty offline.
6. Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
7. Keep your eyes on this website for updating the entrance test and test date.
8. Thanks, it’s done now.
9. If you still encounter any problem with comments on the post below.
Officials of Bihar Public Service Commission are going to conduct written examination (primary, main) and interview as part of the selection process.
Rs.600/- for General/ OBC candidates.
Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women candidates.
CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES WITH TWO ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES:
1. Date of Birth (DOB) proof.
2. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB.
3. School Leaving Certificate.
4. Birth Certificate.
5. Xth & XII Std. Marksheet & Certificate.
6. Marksheets of relevant qualification (all semester/ year wise).
7. Final Certificate of a relevant qualification.
Starting Date of Online Registration: July 10, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: July 24, 2019
DISCLAIMER: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.