Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 182 Clerk Posts: Bombay High Court has published a recruitment notification for engagement of 182 Clerk Posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in on or before date 17.06.2019. More details about Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 Advertisement like age limit, eligibility criteria, Bombay High Court salary, how to apply and other details are discussed below.
Organization Name:- Bombay High Court
Official Website:- www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Post Name:- Clerk
Total Vacancy:- 182
Academic Qualification:- Graduate Degree/ Government Commercial Certificate Examination passed from a recognized University/ Institute and I.T.I. with 40 w.p.m. for English typing/ Computer knowledge for M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org.
Apply Mode:- Through Online
Last Date:- 17.06.2019
Job Location:- Bombay
Job Category:- Government Job
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years.
Age Relaxation:- Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST/OBC/Special Backward Class candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree/ Government Commercial Certificate Examination passed from a recognized University/ Institute and I.T.I. with 40 w.p.m. for English typing/ Computer knowledge for M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org.
A scale of Pay:- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month as per post wise.
How to Apply:- Interested & eligible candidates (Only Unmarried Male Candidates) can apply online through the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in on or before date 17.06.2019.
Selection Method:- Applicants selection will be succeeded of this recruitment through-
ii. Typing Test
Rs.200/ for all candidates.
List of Documents (copies) to be attached with the Application:-
1. Certificate or proof of date of birth (School Leaving/ Birth Certificate/ Board Certificate of SSC, etc.).
2. The Mark Sheets and passing certificates of Matriculation, Graduation, Post Graduation and Law Graduation, if any.
3. Certificate issued by the Government Board (G.C. C.) or I.T.I. For the speed of 40 w.p.m. or above in English Typing.
4. Certificate issued by reputed institutions mentioned in Clause 1(c) showing proficiency in the use of a Word Processor like M.S. Word, Wordstar and Linux, etc.
5. A caste certificate from such authority as may be prescribed by the Government, wherever applicable.
6. Domicile Certificate in the State of Maharashtra.
7. Original Character Certificates.
8. No Objection Certificate issued by the Government Office.
9. Other essential documents in connection with the information provided in the online application form.
10. Latest passport size photograph.
11. Adhaar Card.
12. PAN Card.
13. Election Card.
14. Driving License.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 03.06.2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: 17.06.2019
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. ejobtime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance. Candidates should read carefully the official notification & instruction for more details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Job.
employmentbank.org is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.