Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 54 Personal Asst Posts: All the latest and upcoming notifications of the Bombay High Court appointments have been updated on July 11, 2019, in the Bombay High Court Appointment in 2019. The immediate availability of data provided by the Bombay High Court on July 11, 2019 for job seekers and the opportunity to find ambition Bombay High Court employment. Now subscribe to get your dream job through the Bombay High Court Appointment 2019-20.
All interested candidates interested in the job of the Bombay High Court in Bombay for the year 2019 can see this page for the latest recruitment in 2019. Find out more details and updates on the appointment of the Bombay High Court in 2019, the results of the results, dates, schedules, etc., in the hierarchy. Here you can find jobs for both enthusiastic and experienced candidates. Subscribe to the Hirelapple Free Yale Job Alert Service and will send daily notice to all government jobs in 2019 on July 11, 2019 in the Bombay High Court, on July 11, 2019.
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Official Website: www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of The Posts: Personal Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 54 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Bombay
Starting Date: July 11, 2019
Closing Date: July 25, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
The minimum & maximum age range is available in the official notification. Therefore, before applying for recruitment you can check the official notification.
Candidates age should be between 21 to 38 years.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC candidates.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates must have completed University Degree/ I.T.I. Degree from any Govt. Recognized Board/ Institute and should have knowledge of M.S. Office, Wordstar7, Open Office and M.S. Word.
Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month as per post wise.
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before date 25.07.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Bombay High Court Official Website.
Applicants selection will be succeeded in this recruitment through-
i. Shorthand Dictation Test
ii. Typing Test
iii. VivaVoce/ Interview
Rs.300/- for all candidates.
THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE UPLOADED WITH THE APPLICATION:
1. Certificate or proof of date of birth (Leaving/ Birth Certificate/ Board Certificate of SSC).
2. The mark sheets and passing certificates of Matriculation, Graduation, proficiency in Shorthand and Typing (both in English) and Post Graduation, Law Graduation, if any.
3. Certificate issued by Government Board (G.C.C.) or I.T.I. for the speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m., or above in English Typing.
4. Certificate issued by reputed Institutions mentioned in Clause (iv) showing proficiency in the use of a Word Processor like M.S. Word, Wordstar or Linux, etc.
5. Experience Certificate, if any.
6. Caste certificate from such authority as prescribed by the Government, wherever applicable.
7. Domicile Certificate in case of candidates from the State of Maharashtra.
8. Original Character Certificates.
9. No Objection Certificate.
10. candidate must have his/ her latest passport size photograph.
Starting Date of Online Registration: July 11, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: July 25, 2019
DISCLAIMER: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.
employmentbank.org is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.