of South 24 Parganas is Recruiting Block ASHA Facilitator
. Applications are invited from the job seekers for the posts of Block ASHA Facilitator.
The government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), South 24 Parganas has given an employment notification for Block ASHA Facilitator Recruitment 2017
. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 22.09.2017 at 4:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Candidates who are willing to apply must come with all the required qualification for this recruitment. They also have to keep in mind that the Eligibility criteria written here are minimum so more preparation will help in the selection procedure. Notification for Block ASHA Facilitator Recruitment in South 24 Parganas
which is officially published is available here. Scroll down for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Block ASHA Facilitator Recruitment in South 24 Parganas 2017
- Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social work/ Business Administration/ Economics/ MSW/ Mass Communication
- Graduation in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social work/ Business Administration/ Economics/ MSW/ Mass Communication and 2 years of experience in health related positions.
- ASHA Candidates will be preferred more than the other candidates.
- Experience in computer Application and knowledge in MS Word and also flabby in Internet surfing
- Hard Working Ability
- Communication skills, Fluent Speaking quality, Happy to travel
- Candidates Age must not cross 40 years as on date 1st January 2017.
- As far we know for reserved candidates like SC/ ST/ OBC age relaxation will be as per government rules.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 Years for OBC candidates.
Recruitment Notification >> Click Here
Candidates should have to pay
- Rs.100/- for General,
- Rs.50/- for SC, ST, OBC & other reserved categories drawn in Demand Draft in favor of the Secretary,
Selection Procedure for Eligible Candidates (For Interested Candidates Only)
Eligible Candidates will be called for Written Test and Computer Test.
To know about the Written Test, Interview Procedure keeps watching regularly. Direct downloading link of Admit cards for this written Exam will be given here in some days after next update. Follow our site for more details.
Some Conditions for canceling of Applications
Area Wise Vacancy
- If the application is submitted after Closing Date.
- If the application is filled with false/wrong information.
- If the candidate submits more than one application.
- Without recent photographs.
- Not in the same shape as prescribed.
- If not written formally.
Total 6 vacant posts are available here. In these 6 posts, 4 is for Unreserved (UR) category. 1 post is reserved for the Scheduled Caste (SC) and 1 is for Schedule Tribe (ST).
There are 2 posts for Kakdwip Sub Division. 1 posts each for UR and ST candidates.
Address for Both Diamond Harbour & Kakdwip Office of the Sub Divisional Officer
Office of the Sub Divisional Officer
Post Office + Police Station- Diamond Harbour
District: South 24 Parganas
Office of Sub Divisional Officer
Village- Paschim Berer Chak (School More)
Post Office- Kak- Kalinagar
Police Station- Hardwood Point Costal (Kakdwip)
District: South 24 Parganas
All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com
is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.