Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online 2019 – 2000 LDA, Typist & Other Posts: Assam Police has published a recruitment notification for engagement of 2000 LDA, Typist & Other Posts. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.police.assam.gov.in on or before date 30.06.2019. More details about Assam Police Jobs 2019 Advertisement like age limit, eligibility criteria, Assam Police salary, how to apply and other details are discussed below.
Organization Name:- Assam Police
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:-
Assam Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for LDA, Typist & Other Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|3.Lower Division Assistant||200|
|6.Data Entry Operator||400|
Official Website:- www.police.assam.gov.in
Advertisement No.:- SLPRB/REC/MSFT/2019/22
Advertisement Date:- 13.06.2019
Total Vacancy:- 2000
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 38 years, as on 13.06.2019
Academic Qualification:- Graduate Degree/ HSSLC/ 8th passed from any Govt. Recognized Board/ Institute.
Apply Mode:- Through Online
Last Date:- 30.06.2019
Job Location:- Assam
Job Category:- State Government Job/ Defence Job
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years, as on 13.06.2019.
Age Relaxation:- Age relaxation by 43 years for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and 41 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
Assam Police Recruitment Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have completed Graduate Degree/ HSSLC/ 8th passed from any Govt. Recognized Board/ Institute.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale for LDA, Typist & Other Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:-
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.UDA-cum -Accountant||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|2.Stenographer Gr.-III||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|3.Lower Division Assistant||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|4.Bench Assistant||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|5.Typist||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|6.Data Entry Operator||Rs.10,000/- per month|
|7.Copyist||Rs.9,000/- per month|
|8.Office Peon||Rs.9,000/- per month|
|9.Chowkidar||Rs.9,000/- per month|
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.police.assam.gov.in on or before date 30.06.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Assam Police Official Website.
Assam Police Jobs Selection Method:- Applicants selection will be succeeded in this recruitment through-
1. Written Test
2. Practical Test
3. Stenography Test
4. Physical Fitness Test
Assam Police Recruitment Application Fee:-
Application fee as per official notification.
List of Documents (copies) to be attached with the Assam Police Recruitment Application:-
1. The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are not acceptable. The photograph must be taken in a white background.
2. Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age (for the posts where minimum educational qualification is Class XII and above).
3. Certificate/ Mark sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.
4. Certificates of experience in Accounting for a minimum period of 6 (six) months for the post of UDA-cum-Accountant.
5. Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography from ITI/ Polytechnic other recognized Govt. recognized Institute for the post of Stenographer.
6. Diploma/ Certificate of Proficiency in Computer for the Post concerned.
7. Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
8. Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C./ equivalent Admit Card).
Starting Date of Online Registration: 15.06.2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: 30.06.2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.
employmentbank.org is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.